Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Potty Time!!

Caitlin has been going potty for the past two weeks on a pretty consistent basis. We are so very proud of her and she is getting so big so fast. Besides the potty, she sets the table, brushes her teeth, and even puts her clothes in the dirties. I did not take any potty pics because I didn't think that was very appropriate. So instead I am showing you just how long her hair has gotten and some other random pics that I thought were cute.

Look how long her hair has gotten. She has never had a hair cute to date. Brandon says it's her baby hair and he doesn't want to cut it anytime soon.




And I am so happy that she is finally able to fit into her Dallas Cowboys shirt.



And my dad all decked out in his utes gear!



And here is my niece with her "Bump it" in her hair. You can tell she is a pre-teen, anyways this pic is so cute and special because she never lets me take pics of her and when I do she makes funny faces.

I hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their summer!

Love,
Brandon, Melissa and Caite Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my favorite sayings...

Love Quote Pictures, Images and Photos

Followers